A Message From Our Founder – March 19th 2020
There are some announcements you never imagine yourself writing, let alone on a subject matter I could never even dream up. This is one of them.
As the world is faced with a global pandemic crisis that threatens our families, friends, communities, and overall economic well being, I wanted to let you know how we are approaching the situation here at Zaui.
First, above all, our concerns are with anyone who has been impacted by this virus and on behalf of all the team at Zaui Software, our hearts go out to those who are fighting for their health and we wish them a full recovery. To all the first responders and healthcare professionals around the world, who are risking their own lives to help our communities, we thank you!
Along with our customers, Zaui has implemented a work-from-home policy for our team. For a software company like ours, making the shift to working remotely has been smooth however, we understand this might be a challenge for many of our customers, and even our partners. We remain committed to helping our customers around the world by keeping our services and support available at the highest levels, be that performance, availability, or simply looking to connect during this period of isolation and uncertainty.
Resources to assist you
- Stay connected with Video Conferencing and Chat Tools: Google Hangouts for Gsuite Users, Bluejeans, Zoom, Gotomeeting, RingCentral, Skype and Slack
- Stay up to date with virtual events & recovery ideas: Arival Online Webinars, TOURMegeddon Hub, Coronavirus Marketing Battle Plan, Google’s SMB – Resources to Help Small Business Manage Through Uncertainty
- COVID-19 Business Updates: Center for Disease Control Guidance for Businesses & COVID-19 Economic Response Plan: Support for Canadians & Businesses
A few ways we can come together and support each other
- Supporting your Team and Greater Community: Whether it’s rallying the team to work from home, checking up on neighbours, contributing to local food banks – every bit helps!
- Promoting Small, Local Businesses: Help independent establishments stay afloat by buying local.
- Offering Flexible Postponement and Gift Card Options: Let’s show our support by prepaying for future services and activities.
We have a caring and resourceful team at Zaui that is here to help you navigate through these unprecedented times. We hold dear the trust you have placed in us at Zaui and are committed to being your partner this chapter, and the next.
We’re here and will continue to keep you updated. We welcome your feedback, comments, and questions at any point. If you require any support, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team at email@example.com.
Please be safe and stay healthy.
Kory Fawcett, CEO, Zaui Software