It happens—you’re away from your desk but still need an easy, all-in-one solution for accessing all of Zaui’s powerful features, including the ability to manage your operations, sell your experiences, look up bookings, view manifests and check-in guests.
📲 An Easy, Intuitive Mobile App Experience for Operators
Our mission was to build a simple, unified mobile and POS experience that offered everything tours, activities and transportation operators need for running their operations whether it be from their office or on the streets. To help inform this design, we sourced and incorporated our customers’ feedback during the design and testing stages.
Over the past few months, the Zaui team engaged with our beta user community to develop an enhanced mobile experience for tours, activities and transportation operators that enables teams to stay on top of the business and grow bookings all from the palm of their hand.
The essential requirements that guided the mobile design process were—Ease and Usability, Convenience and Consistent Visual Design.
✨ What’s New – Tuned for Speedy Check-Ins and Bookings
The redesigned app experience is highly responsive and offers instant access to your business. When travel returns in 2021, it’s the perfect medium for driving street sales, managing your business and checking in your guests, all in a few taps.
The interface and interactions have been reworked, to be built around usability while on the go. Just like on the web, you can access Zaui’s powerful features and functionalities at your fingertips.
Our new Mobile app also brings together our POS and iOS apps for an all-in-one experience. On top of that, we’ve also built a stable Android experience, with improved support to help you drive your business further.
- Fewer clicks to make a booking! One of the NEW standout features is the Upcoming Tab on the home screen. This shortcut allows you to see all the next available activities (30 minutes, 1 hr or a date of your choice) without having to go through multiple swipes.
- More booking details – We’ve also powered up our booking view to arm your team with as many guest booking details, and notes for a smooth and seamless check-in process.
- Access full features in both Android and iOS – Whether you’re Team Android or Team iOS/Apple, you’ll get access to Zaui’s suite of powerful back-office features.
🔎 A Closer Look Into What’s Under the Hood
- Single, responsive app for tablets and mobile phones: Your one-stop shop for accessing the same, powerful Zaui Back office features on both Android and iOS phones and tablets. We wanted to ensure that the experience would be the same for all devices, and have merged our two iOS apps for POS and iPhone/iPad and built a stable Android app that can be installed across platforms and devices
- Consistent UI and colour palette: We revamped the user interface, rearranging icons, incorporating visual decorators and product preview imagery as well as buttons to boost user-friendliness. Improvements have also been made with the use of space, and have also made the apps easy to the eye.
- Upcoming tab: Upcoming Tab for Next Available Trips and Activities minimizes the number of clicks to make a booking. Located on the home screen, this allows operators to easily find and book guests in a snap!
- “My Manifests” and detailed booking information: Our refreshed manifest view equips drivers with a simple view of the bookings on their assigned tours, detailed guest/booking information, as well as easy-to-use features for checking in guests with a single click or barcode scan.
🔮 What’s Next
We hope this new mobile experience helps you manage your business more easily, save time and accept more bookings from wherever you are.
It doesn’t end there yet! Our product team will continue to make improvements to the mobile experience, by gathering our user community’s feedback. We’ll be working on developing more transportation-focused, driver apps in the near future, keep your eyes peeled!
Tour, Activity and Transportation Operators, start Managing Your Business from Anywhere. Read on to learn more about Zaui Mobile apps for Operators here.
Got more questions? Zaui users can connect with our Customer Success Team to learn more about our NEW Mobile & POS App experience.